Boutique Ski Chalet, Right at the lift, One hour from Geneva.
Location, Location, Location…
Chalet Perdu translates as the ‘lost chalet’, an easy one hour drive from Geneva, it sits nestled in the heart of Les Gets village. A mere 100 meters from the main Chavannes lift station, Chalet Perdu and The Mazot provide the perfect compliment of privacy and convenience. Stress Free Skiing for All!
The location of Chalet Perdu gives everyone freedom – après ski, shopping, spa treatments, skating, children’s entertainment at the outdoor ice rink or the cinema and of course doorstep skiing.
Chalet Perdu has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms which sleeps up to 10 adults or 12 including 2 additional children. Book both Chalet Perdu and The Mazot to sleep 14 Guests.
On the first floor you will find a cosy fireside sitting and dining area which opens up to a panoramic balcony offering stunning views on three sides. The balcony has steps to the hot tub and garden with toboggans ready for young children. Two ensuite bedrooms are at this level.
The ground floor offers a great space with UK satellite TV, Apple TV, Nintendo Wii, games and toys. A terrace with teak sunloungers catches the Alpine sun. Three additional bedrooms at this level.
- Stunning 4* grade privately owned Chalet
- 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms
- Two living areas
- Dining table seating up to 14
- Outdoor Hot tub overlooking mountains with integrated bluetooth speakers
- Après Ski Arctic Lodge with central fire seating guests, for eating, relaxing or both!
- Wonderful beds, towelling robes for adults and children, large fluffy towels and hair driers in every room
- Free Wifi, satellite TV, Apple TV, Nintendo Wii and games
- Just 1 hour from Geneva
- Les Gets – 650km of skiing connecting to the Portes du Soleil Lift System